Thursday, October 25, 2012

November 2012 Julep Maven choices & Add-ons

I am a bit late on the Julep Maven preview but I did go into the hospital to be admitted the day the preview emails came out in my defense... :)

I could not make up my mind and while I am an American Beauty usually I wasn't too interested in the body lotion/butter product offered this month. I bet it's fantastic as Julep hasn't done anything that isn't in my experience but I am too excited about the matte top coat and the suede polishes to get anything but. So I chose the It Girl box with Hailee, Nora and the Matte top coat. I added on Amber (I just had to have my namesake polish), Trina and Donna. I got the last two for little miss Miley. I was going to add on Diane for her (the dark green) but it was a bit too dark for her even though her favorite color is green at this point. I figured the pretty blue and purkle would make her happy along with Hailee (the green suede polish)

I will post pictures when the two packages arrive in the next week :) I can't wait. I had a free box this month so that allowed me to add-on without guilt this time. LOL

XoXo
Miley & Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment